Throughout the admissions cycle, the Office of Admissions at Brock University will be updating this page with important information and deadlines for all applicants. Be sure to check back frequently to keep on top of everything.
February 21, 2014
The Offers of Admission are out the door!
Congratulations to those Ontario secondary school students (OUAC 101 applicants) that received an offer to Brock! The first major round of offers was generated during the week of February 17th to the 21st. Check my.brocku.ca or watch for your offer package in the mail!
Still waiting on your offer?
Here are some of the reasons you may be ineligible for admission at this time:
- Your average is not quite high enough. We will re-consider you in May upon receipt of your second semester mid-term results. OR
- You did not have a minimum of 3.0 final 4U or 4M grades for us to make a decision. We’ll be able to make a decision in May once we have a minimum of three final and three mid-term grades (if you are studying in a non-semestered school your average is based on six interim grades). OR
- It may be possible your grades arrived after the offers were generated. As grades arrive from your school we will continue to make offers — keep checking your student portal!
- If you have completed your studies and are no longer attending classes, contact email@example.com to find out how you might work toward becoming eligible.
December 13, 2013
New Tourism and Environment stream and co-op options for
Kinesiology, Labour Studies, and Public Health
Beginning Fall 2014, the Tourism and Environment department will offer a stream in Tourism Management, with a co-op option. This new stream will continue to focus on concepts of sustainability as they relate to the tourism industry. We’re also pleased to announce that co-op options have been added to the following additional programs:
- Kinesiology (BKin) (second year entry)
- Labour Studies (BA) (direct entry)
- Public Health (BPH) (direct entry)
If you have already submitted your application and did not have the opportunity to apply for co-op, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help. If you are not a current Ontario secondary school applicant please email email@example.com
December 12, 2013
Additional requirements for
Dramatic Arts, Music, Visual Arts and Concurrent Education applicants
- Students applying to a BA in Dramatic Arts, BA in Dramatic Arts (Co-op option), and Concurrent BA/BEd (Intermediate/Senior) with a teachable subject in Dramatic Arts are required to participate in the Dramatic Arts Invitational. Visit brocku.ca/dramatic_arts for more information.
- Students applying to a BMus or BA in Music are required to perform an audition. Additionally, a theory placement test (RMC Advanced Rudiments) must be passed. Visit brocku.ca/music for more information.
- Students applying to a BA in Studio Art (3 Year Pass and 4 Year Honours), and Concurrent BA/BEd (Intermediate/Senior) with a major in Studio Art are required to prepare a portfolio. Visit brocku.ca/visualarts for more information.
Please note: Students applying to the History of Art & Visual Culture program are not required to submit a portfolio.